Thursday, January 19, 2006

In transit....

I used the title of this post as my status on YM today and a very good friend asked: "in transit? why?". depending on my mood and perspective it could have a whole lot of meaning in terms of length of time, point of reference etcetera.

I could be in transit between this life and another reincarnation...

I could be in transit between two geographic zones (Manila and Amsterdam like tonight)...

I could be in transit between a state of bliss and chaos...+

The possibilities are endless. But after the long Christmas break and enjoying Anilao so much again, any other place for me in the next few weeks is a transit point before I return to my favourite diving and windsurfing place. 11 days out of the country then back to Anilao... sounds like a good plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home