Tuesday, August 30, 2005

An almost quiet weekend

I noticed it's been a while since I wrote something here. Too much work means less time for anything else so I took time off from work last week. It was meant to be a week's worth of leave but it turned out I had to work Monday and then Thursday evening and most of Friday. There's no rest for the weary soul!

QAF - initials that mean a thousand things

Queer As Folk. A lot of superlatives have been used to describe this TV series. I will just say it is an entertaining TV show that depicts what gay people are about: we're human after all. I'm saying this because even if we're in this century so many ages after the prehistory of man, I still get questions like: how do gay people fall in love? what do you do in a relationship? *sigh*

I am now watching season 4 and I am so pleased with the new theme song by Burnside Project "Cue the Pulse to Begin". The song is so full of energy and it simply rocks! The accompanying videos/images simply got to me, particularly the guy in the white hat below. Sends shivers up and down my spine! Brrr!!! I am not even embarrassed to admit that I can't stop drooling over him and getting a "stiffy" just by watching the introduction, hehe.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


After so many episodes, I remembered one particular guy (among the hundreds) who caught my eye from season 2. Some guys have the body and not the face and are called "hipon". Some guys have the face and not the body (don't know what they are called). However, this guy for me is just fine -- that definitely is an understatement... hehe.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


It was comforting being with Buds last week in Anilao. We even went to an island to take pictures of garbage on the beach for the upcoming activities for the World Clean Up Day on September 17 and 18.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Diving over the weekend was also great. Sunday morning we saw around 4 or 5 pods of bottlenose dolphins on the way to our divesite near Sombrero Island.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We forgot all about our dive and asked the boat man to slow down the boat so we won't bother the dolphins. We saw adult and young dolphins frolicking and feeding on the surface. Just before we left, (and out of desperation for pictures) I asked the boat man to speed up but not to cut off the path of the dolphins (this should never be done!). I was trying to coax the dolphins to ride our bow wave but they were more interested in feeding... then again, who wouldn't?

Today was an uneventful day. I can not write enthusiastically so I should end here. I hope I could survive the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home