Monday, July 11, 2005

An unventful Monday after an obsure weekend



Had a wonderful weekend... yet I feel torn...

Anilao used to be a place of refuge for me, somewhere I could shut down my "work mode" and just relax. This weekend I noticed it seems that magic was lost. Somehow instead of getting relaxed, I also get stressed and the weekend seems fleeting.

Looking at this old picture makes me miss the times when I sit by the shore and wait for the wind to pick up so I could windsurf, or if the feeling's right go diving and find someone to buddy up with me.

The best thing about the weekend is being with Buds. Thanks to Tony, my dear instructor and very good friend for giving him and his friend Chris a discovery dive course. It really felt good diving with him even though it was only for a few minutes. Sharing something you dearly love with someone you really love is the best experience one can have in this life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-)

T

Monday, July 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home