Friday, April 07, 2006

The Train Left Already...

There are times when I look back and realise that I've met quite a few people who might have been more than a passing acquaintance or a friend. Was sending SMS back and forth with someone I met a few years back last night...


D: There comes a time when one realises there are things one should've done at the opportune time... However when one missed that chance, it might be too late but sill worthwhile to make amends... Just remembered our night chatting by the beach in Donsol. I could've loved you but I was afraid...
W: Before you knew me better :)

D: Sort of... But having close brushes with death lately that I decided to tell people I know what I should've told them a long time ago. In your case I was so afraid I'd fall too deep
W: Am kinda overwhelmed. How have you been?

D: Overwhelmed with what? I have been drowning myself with work to drown out my depression and need for intimacy. Mask off now, if you don't like it tell me. You said you hated typing so just tell me when you've reached your limit...
W: Just finished with a LONG dat at work; BKK-Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai- Kunming, Kunming - Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai - Bangkok. Am afraid anything coming out of my mouth right now will be insufficient of what I want to convey.

D: Why?

... silence

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dreamnt of you last month, and it was nice seeing you again... even if it's just a dream...
take care...

Thursday, June 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home