Friday, June 10, 2005

Friday Blues

A bit under the weather but on the other hand very excited to go back to Anilao tomorrow. I always say going there keeps me sane and it does.

Sometimes I wish I could stay longer in Anilao again, like when I used to work there for 6 years. But time changes you and you change with time. When I started working for Greenpeace full-time September last year, I didn't think I would last a month of being Manila-based again. Now, it seems my system has adjusted to the fast-paced life of the BIG city again.

Looking forward to my dives this weekend and windsurfing on the side. The season has change making windsurfing difficult. Lots of garbage in the water and hitting them with your board's fin. GARBAGE shouldn't be in the sea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home